Back to Results
Retail and Leisure
682 Sq Ft (63.36 Sq M)
- Large lower ground floor storage area
- Within a 10 minute walk of Brighton Station
- Close to Churchill Square shopping centre
- Situated in a busy pedestrian & vehicular thoroughfare
- A3 use considered
- Excellent local amenities
- Rent £39,950 per annum
- Prime corner retail unit located on an established commercial thoroughfare Sales area 63.40 sq m (682 sq ft)
The property is situated within an established trading location on the southern side of Western Road between Castle Street and Clarence Square. Western Road is one of Brighton & Hove's main retailing and commercial thoroughfares well served by numerous local bus and taxi services. Occupiers within the vicinity include McDonalds, Poundland, Primark, Gregs and Argos.
Prime corner retail unit located on an established commercial thoroughfare. Sales area 63.40 sq m (682 sq ft)
A3 use considered.
The property comprises a three storey terraced building located in a corner position.
The available accommodation is arranged over the ground and lower ground floor with self contained access.
We understand that the premises benefit from A1 use within the Use Classes Order 1987 (as amended)
Rents and prices are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
The property is available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rent of £39,950 per annum exclusive of rates, building insurance, service charge, heating, lighting etc.