Back to Results
673 Sq Ft (62.52 Sq M)
- Mixed use investment opportunity
- Comprising shop (A1) premises to the ground floor and 5 HMO letting rooms to the upper parts and 1 bed flat in basement
- Situated in a busy pedestrian & vehicular thoroughfare to Universities and Amex Football Stadium
- Excellent local amenities
- We have been instructed to seek offers at a guide price of £750,000 (seven hundred and seventy thousand pounds) for our client's freehold interest
- Corner retail unit with residential to lower and upper parts
The property is situated along the A270 Lewes Road which is one of the principle thoroughfares linking Brighton city centre to the A27 bypass.
The premises are located on the western side of Lewes Road gyratory and the Sainsbury's supermarket.
Lewes Road is a busy shopping area occupied by both national and local independent traders and is particularly popular with students due to its proximity
to Brighton University, City College and Sussex University at Falmer. Lewes Road is the main route into Brighton and Hove Albion stadium at Falmer.
Corner retail unit with residential to lower and upper parts.
The property comprises a three storey detached building located in a prominent corner position.
Floor Rental Income
Ground Floor Retail Unit £20,800 PA
Lower ground 1 bed flat £7,800 PA
5 bedroom HMO on Uppers £19,800 PA
We have measured the existing accommodation to have the following approximate Net Internal Areas:
Ground Floor Retail Unit 673 sq ft
Rents and prices are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
We have been instructed to seek offers at a guide price of £750,000 (seven hundred and seventy thousand pounds) for our client's freehold interest.
The maisonette and basement flat are let by way of AST (Assured Short Term Tenancies) and the shop is let by way of a 15 year lease inside the act dated 26-07-2017, subject to a 5 yearly fixed upward rent reviews of £2,600 upon each review date.
Energy Performance Rating
We understand the property has an EPC rating of E.