Back to Results
Old Rectory Lane,
Hotels and Guest Houses
- Located on edge of South Downs National Park
- Hotel with 9 High quality lettings rooms
- Bar & Restaurant with additional conservatory and garden seating
- 2 bedroom owner's accommodation with own lounge area
- Private Car Park
- Ideal lifestyle business opportunity
- Could be suitable for residential conversion (subject to necessary permissions)
- Asking price of £999,950 for the freehold interest
The property is located in the village of Pulborough close to the junction of the A29 and A283. The village is located to the north of the South Downs National Park and enjoys views of the Pulborough Brooks and South Downs.
Freehold Interest FOR SALE
Picturesque grade II hotel
Offers invited in the region of £999,950
The property benefits from the following:
9 Letting Rooms
Main dining room with additional seating in both an open plan conservatory area and garden.
Garden and private car park
Separate Gents and Ladies WCs
2 bedrooms' owner's accommodation, that could be incorporated back in the hotel if required.
Grade II listed
We understand that the premises benefit from C1 use within the Use Classes Order 1987 (as amended) and benefits from a Premises License.
Interested parties should make their own planning enquiries and satisfy themselves in this regard.
Rents and prices are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
For sale with vacant possession with offers invited in the region of £999,950
Rateable Value / Council Tax Band
Rateable Value 2017: £28,750.
Should you require further information on Business Rates, please contact our in house rating surveyor Daniel Green (email@example.com).
Energy Performance Rating
We understand the property has an EPC rating of E.