Back to Results
D1 and Other
- Picturesque thatched roof cottage for sale
- Located in highly sought after village, within the South Down National park
- Existing holiday let opportunity, but with residential (C3) use
- Restored to high level
- Accommodates up to 5 guests
- Large garden
- Situated on 0.6 of an acre
- For sale with vacant possession with offers invited in the region of £950,000
Danny Cottage is located in Winton Street on the north side of Alfriston village, within the South Downs National Park. The property is easily accessed via the A27 between Lewes and Eastbourne, with Seaford to the south.
Nearby attractions include Drusilla's Zoo, Clergy House, Birling Gap and Belle Tout Light House and nearby resorts of Eastbourne or Brighton.
Hotel / cottage For Sale
Kitchen / dinning room
Sitting room with additional dinning room
WC & hallway
1 x twin room
1 x master bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x single room with en suite
We understand that the premises benefit from C3 use.
Interested parties should make their own planning enquiries and satisfy themselves in this regard.
Rents and prices are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
For sale with vacant possession with offers invited in the region of £950,000 (nine hundred and fifty thousand pounds).
Rateable Value / Council Tax Band
(Rateable Value 2023: £3,000)
Soon to be delisted for business rates and and back to Council Tax.