Back to Results
New Brighton Road,
Development, D1 and Other, Industrial and Warehouse, Offices, Retail and Leisure
500 - 87,120 Sq Ft (46.45 - 8,093.45 Sq M)
- Enquiries invited on Pre-let or Pre-sale basis.
- Located close to the A27 dual-carriageway which runs east to Chichester, Worthing and Brighton and west to Portsmouth and Southampton
- Previous consent for approx 16,000 sq ft B1/B8/D1 accomodation
- Alternative uses may be considered (STP)
- Total site area of approx 2 acres
- Adjacent to Emsworth station
- Emsworth Town Centre a short walk away
- Allocated employment site in the Havant local plan
Emsworth is in East Hampshire, close to the border with West Sussex. It is a picturesque location at the top end Chichester harbour. It is an exciting local
area with good infrastructure links, vibrant economy, strong high street, waterside living, and popular place to visit. Emsworth is a small town in Hampshire, situated close to its border with West Sussex.
It is conveniently located along the A27 south coast trunk road, and lies approximately eight miles to the east of Portsmouth and 11 miles west of Chichester. The Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) is just to the south.
The site itself sits strategically between the A27 & Emsworth mainline railway station, off of the B2148.
Strategic development site - All enquiries from 500 sq ft - 2 Acres
500 sq ft - 87,1200 sq ft
Connection27 is a strategic development site to the north of Emsworth town centre, benefiting from previous planning consents and associated highway improvements onto New Brighton Road.
The site is allocated as an employment site in the Havant local plan.
Previous planning consent reference: APP/16/00295
Previous planning consents have permitted circa 16,000 sq ft of B1/B8/D1 commercial uses however, alternative uses may be considered, subject to planning.
VAT may be applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
All enquiries invited on pre-let, pre-sale basis.
Rateable Value / Council Tax Band
To be assessed
Strictly by appointment via joint sole agents Flude Property Consultants;
07925 284 528
023 9262 9006
01243 815 720