We have an exciting opportunity within our commercial agency team for an individual wanting to develop their career in a thriving and well established business. The role is for an individual to support the successful delivery of day to day commercial agency projects and business activity including sales and lettings from our Portsmouth and Chichester offices.
As part of the role you will be required to assist with:
- Inspecting and measuring properties;
- Preparing marketing reports and undertaking appropriate research for these;
- Dealing with enquiries from prospective tenants / buyers (applicants) and clients;
- Undertaking viewings;
- Negotiating terms and preparing heads of terms;
- Liaising with solicitors prior to and during the legal process of transactions;
- Regularly liaising with clients;
- Regularly following up with applicants and leads;
- Inputting data to our various databases (applicants database, contacts database etc);
- Networking and promotion of both the business and yourself. Immersing yourself in the appropriate business community is important.
The candidate should have real estate experience, be highly motivated, organised, strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Chichester Office and Portsmouth Office
To reflect the candidate's experience.
- Car expenses
- Pension Scheme Membership (after probationary period)
- Performance related profit bonus
- 27 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Professional Development/CPD
- RICS membership fees
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Sebastian Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.