An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a receptionist within our busy Brighton office. The position would suit an enthusiastic and conscientious person who has exceptional organisational skills, along with a pro-active approach and an ability to work using their own initiative.
You will be joining an organisation with an excellent reputation, who value their employees and therefore have excellent staff retention. Based in our Brighton office, you’ll be the first point of contact for incoming calls and dealing with all enquiries and you’ll be assisting the busy property management department with a variety of administration responsibilities.
- Meet and greet all visitors, showing them in to the board room and offering tea and coffees
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office; sorting post, keeping kitchen tidy, ordering office supplies, looking after the franking machine, printer, shredder and running local errands around the city
- Organising keys for agency and property management and making sure keys are back the same day
- Assist the property management administrators with general administrative and organisational tasks including: Scanning and filing, inputting invoices using accounting software, assisting with compiling periodic reports and maintaining property management archiving system
- Setting up and preparing the board room for meetings and making sure that meetings do not clash or overrun
You have excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manor with at least 2 years in a similar client / customer facing role. You’ll be able to use initiative and be assertive and proactive in this position.
You have a high level of numeracy and experience working with Excel.
You’ll also have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a fast paced and busy office environment.
To reflect the candidate's experience
- Pension Scheme Membership (after probationary period)
- 27 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Charlotte Hunt at email@example.com.